Usage of Social and Psychological Skills in Practice, Online Package of Different Situations and Tests
1. In Lithuania it is possible to search for a job:
in newspapers, in internet, at labour exchange, in employment agency
on the street, in the town,
in the store, at petrol station
2. What laws and legal acts define employment in Lithuania?
Law on citizenship
Law on the legal status of aliens
The Constitution of the Republic of Lithuania, Labour Code
3. Why should legal work chosen in Lithuania?
legal work protects the employee
the employee gets a higher salary
the employee must work longer
4. What is CV and what purpose is it used for?
CV is an internet store where you can buy office supplies
CV is curriculum vitae, used for job search
CV is a novel to read
5. How are labour relations formalized in Lithuania?
by verbal agreement
signing an employment contract
signing an agreement on work
6. What documents should be submitted to the employer making an employment contract?
personal identification document and CV
information on family status
7. What services are provided by local labour exchange?
registers the unemployed
informs, consults, mediates on employment, makes individual employment plans
helps to open business
8. Seeking for successful job search it is necessary:
to set a goal – in what business sectors you want to work
to inform friends and neighbours that you are looking for a job
to disclose information on Facebook
9. Looking for a job it is very important:
10. In CV should be presented information about:
information about work experience, education
11. Going to interview with an employer it is recommended:
to go to a hairdresser
to get interested in company, its objectives and vision
to have a good sleep
12. During the interview with an employer it is necessary:
to talk slowly and clear
to tell about work experience, to mention professional abilities, available skills
to introduce the family
UAB V studija