Usage of Social and Psychological Skills in Practice, Online Package of Different Situations and Tests
Family’s Relationship in Lithuanian Culture
1. The family in Lithuania consists of:
parents and children, grandparents, grandchildren and other relatives living together;
parents and children;
parents, children, friends.
2. Traditional Lithuanian family grows up:
3. Recently Lithuanian wives:
try to balance work and family responsibilities;
cherish family fireplace;
grow up children up to 18 years of age.
4. In Lithuania it is possible to make:
only church marriage;
only civil marriage;
church and civil marriage
5. After marriage the wife gets:
keeps own surname;
gets maiden surname of husband’s mother
6. In Lithuania people get married being:
20-25 years of age;
35-40 years of age;
25-29 years of age.
7. In Lithuanian family children are grown up:
to 3 years of age;
to 7 years of age;
to 2 years of age.
8. Children’s education is compulsory:
from 5 to 14 years of age;
from 7 to 16 years of age;
from 6 to 18 years of age;
9. Youngsters got adult and finished school:
live with parents further;
study at university, college;
start to work
10. Living with parents children depend:
financially on parents;
have much freedom;
can make solutions themselves.
youngsters do not hurry to create families, live often together not married;
get married and have children;
12. Families are divorced in Lithuania by:
13. The court can entrust child’s custody issue in divorce case to:
both the mother and the father
14. Seeking to keep strong relations in the family it is necessary:
to work for both spouses;
benevolent, constant and open communication;
to have 3 children.
UAB V studija