Usage of Social and Psychological Skills in Practice, Online Package of Different Situations and Tests
1. What is a typical way of speaking for the Lithuanians?
it is acceptable for the Lithuanians to speak slowly with intonation, contemplating;
speak very emotionally, in a raised voice, use hands’ movements;
speak very quickly, vaguely.
2. How are the surnames for the Lithuanian girls granted?
done following the parents’ surname, with the suffixes -aitė, -ytė, -utė, - (i) ūtė (eg. Stankūnaitė)
after birth any surname is granted;
surnames of girls and boys are the same, there is no difference
3. How are surnames of married women made?
married woman’s name remains the same as the maiden;
done following the surname of a man, with the suffixes -ienė, - (i) uvienė (pvz.Stankūnienė).
done following the surname of the parents, with the suffixes -aitė, -ytė, -utė, - (i) ūte (eg. Stankūnaitė)
4. What countries’ representatives are good listeners from?
the Polish, the Englishmen and the Russians;
the Latvians, the Lithuanians;
the Swedes, the Germans.
5. Is it acceptable in Lithuania to interrupt the other speaking person?
depends on the companions.
6. When is a greater proximity complied between companions in Lithuania?
when companions are unfamiliar;
speaking to a superior person;
both answers are correct.
7. Are embraces, patting shoulder, hugs acceptable in Lithuania?
acceptable among strangers.
8. What does it mean in Lithuania - not looking to the eyes of the companion?
fear or lying;
expressed respect for the companion;
provocation for fights.
9. What is the biggest value for the Lithuanians?
10. In Lithuania delay means ........
11. What topics are unacceptable to joke in Lithuania?
12. Is there in Lithuania a superstition “If a bird hits the window, it is said that brings a bad news”?
There is a superstition “If a bird hits the window, it is said, that brings a good news”.
13. What should not do a recently employed employee?
present gifts to the employer;
communicate with colleagues;
greet with colleagues.
UAB V studija