Usage of Social and Psychological Skills in Practice, Online Package of Different Situations and Tests
Festivals and Traditions
1. Customs and traditions on All Soul’s Day in Lithuania? What do the Lithuanians do on All Soul’s Day?
attend graves of the dead and light candles;
roll and paint Easter eggs;
make fires and look for fern blossom.
2. When is Christmas Eve celebrated?
On January 7;
3. What kind of plant blossom is looked for during St Jonas’ festival?
4. How else is Sunday after Easter called?
5. What traditions are followed at Easter?
wreaths are made and burned in fire;
eggs are painted, rolled and beaten;
graves of the dead are visited, candles are burned.
6. At Kaziukas fair there are sold:
clothing and footwear;
7. The main dish on Shrove Tuesday is:
8. What is consecrated during the feast of the Assumption:
9. The accent of Easter festival is:
an Easter egg.
10. The most striking custom of Palm Sunday is:
beating with a palm;
washing and bathing;
going to stay.
11. When is the old year escorted and New Year greeted in Lithuania?
at 24 o’clock on the 31st of December;
at 24 o’clock on the 1st of January;
at 24 o’clock on the 24th of June.
12. How many dishes are prepared for Christmas Eve?
UAB V studija